As more traditional businesses launch their e-commerce websites, it is essential to learn how to measure and analyse diverse digital marketing channels against goals to develop effective e-commerce marketing strategies. This workshop will not only teach you Google Analytics as a tool but also, more importantly, show you how to use the data to drive your business.
This workshop will cover fundamentals to advanced certification topics in digital analytics, introduce key channels, concepts and metrics. Attendees will grasp online marketing basics, get their head around the technical jargon and determine how and where their business fits into the digital world.
- Overview of key Digital Trends and Marketing Techniques, from search engine marketing to content marketing and influencer outreach
- CPC, CPM, CPA, CTR, Conversions – what do these metrics mean for your business, and how do you measure them?
- Understand advanced tools, and best practices to improve advertising and marketing ROI, measuring visitors’ engagement and creating advanced goals.
- Uncover more details and insights in their Google Analytics data by tackling topics like customised tracking code, filtering analytics data, setting up goals and funnels, and tracking interactive elements.
- E-commerce Measurement Framework
- Introduction to the Google Merchandise Store Demo Account
- Platform Components & Data Model
- Core Analysis Techniques
- Goals & E-Commerce Tracking
- Multi-Channel Funnels (MCF) & Conversion Attribution
- Tracking & Optimizing Marketing Campaigns
- CRO and E-commerce Campaign Optimization
- Importing, Cleaning & Filtering Data
- Custom Reporting & Dashboarding
- GAIQ Review & Certification Exam
Experiential methods of learning will be applied to enable participants to learn and practice the concepts and skills taught during the programme:
- Case studies
- Group discussions