Search engine optimization (SEO) is more than just increasing rankings of your websites. It encompasses and empowers programming, content, visibility, analytics and the overall success of your website.
If you’re interested in getting a practical introduction to SEO, this 2 -day SEO Marketing with Measurement Masterclass program will help you develop in-depth customer acquisition skills using proven organic search strategies and best practices.
You’ll get a 360-degree understanding of keyword management and competitive research, on-page and off-page optimization, website management, content marketing, link building, URL management, planning and marketing a website, and a full round of analytics training.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Master foundational to intermediate-level SEO skills
• Attract organic traffic to a website, boosting visibility and new customers
• Understand how search engines work
• Learn multiple competitive research methods for effective data collection
• Apply research concepts to market your website successfully
• Employ best practices and techniques to promote high search engine rankings of your website
• Learn how to manage your website and troubleshoot problems
• Best practices, tips, and tricks on Content Marketing
• Effectively measure the success of your website and increase your skillset with analytics
- Day 1: Module 1: Introduction to SEO
SEO is constantly changing, yet many fundamentals remain the same. This module will give a holistic overview of the SEO landscape, and a deep-dive into the latest algorithm changes on Google and every marketer needs to know·
- The search eco-system in 2019: understand factors of influence in SEO· How search engine work: crawling, indexing and ranking· SEO framework and methodology
- Module 2: Keyword Research and Competitive Intelligence
Keyword research is at the core of SEO strategy. Many think they know how to do it, but not many have a strategic process to consistently discover and rank for the top keywords. · Keywords and SEO· Researching commercial keywords and content ideas· Map keyword research to the customer journey· Site structure and keyword targeting
- Module 3: On-page SEO
Discover proven on-page optimizations that will enable your website to be efficiently crawled, indexed and ranked· Basics of SEO site architecture and on-page optimization· How to different kinds of websites· Search console and site audit tools
- Module 4: Content Marketing
How to Write Topical and Relevant Content that ranks well and converts readers into customers. · Structured data, knowledge graphs and the evolution of SEO content writing· Planning, creating and distributing content· Optimizing content for the search engines and consumers
- Day 2 Module 1: Local SEO
Local SEO provides one of the best ways to stand out among competitors, mainly because not many companies have figured out how local SEO works. This module will deliver an approach to local SEO that works. · Setting up and optimizing local business profiles· Reviews and structured data markup· Planning the correct website structure for local presence
- Module 2: Link-building
Link-building is what many marketers outsource. However, it’s not that hard. It just requires an efficient process and some insider knowledge. · Learn how to execute a basic SEO back-link audit for your business· SEO link-building best practices· Latest SEO ranking factors and link-building tactics for 2019
- Module 3. Pulling it All Together – Creating a Strategy
This module will teach you how to create and execute an end-to-end SEO strategy as any t-shaped marketer worth their salt should be able to.· Integrating SEO, PPC, social and content marketing· Developed a holistic “search” performance
- Module 4. Measuring Search Engine Optimization Success
Reporting and measuring are challenging parts of an SEO campaign. Especially in today’s multi-channel, multi-device environment, it’s hard to attribute ROI to specific campaigns. · What to expect in SEO reporting and managing SEO agencies · Benchmark organic search performance and goals· Create organizational buy-in for the future.